Information on Admission for 2022/23 School Year
*School have join the Kindergarten Education Scheme
<2022-2023 K1 Class Admission places>
K1 Class: 56 for AM Section, 84 for PM Section
Transfer students application, please call for enquire
<Distribution of Application forms>
Starting from 25 August 2021, parents can apply through the following channels:
1. Take from school or
2. Download from school website or
3. Apply online (https://dki-stthomas.catholic.edu.hk/admission)
<Submission of Application forms>
Period: 25/8/2021 to 3/11/2021
Time: 8:45am to 5:30pm (Mon to Fri) / 9:00am to 12:30pm (Sat)
The applicant should return the application form together with photo, copy of HK birth certificate or valid proof of residence in HK, copy of a Catholic Certificate of Baptism (if applicable) and $40 application fee.
The school will notify parents of the date, time and related arrangements for the interview via email.
This session will be held in Zoom, and you will receive a link to participate after application.
The interview is conducted through group games (the child can be accompanied by one parent)
Parent must accompany your child and come for the interview on the time arragned
The interview is mainly conducted in Cantonese. If necessary, parent may choose to use Putonghua or English when making the application.
Due to the epidemic situation, the Open Day is cancelled. Please refer to our Web site "About Us" -- "Facilites" learn in details.
<Announcement of admission list>
Parent will be informed by email or SMS on or before 17 December 2021 whether your child is admitted or not.
1. Territory-wide registration date is 6 to 8 January 2022
2. Submission of "2022/23 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission" / "Admission Pass" / "Provisional Registration Letter" as a registration document together with the registration fee ($900)
3. From the end of January to the beginning of February 2022, the reserve students will be notified by phone to go to the school for registration (the documents and fees in item 2 above must be provided during registration)
4. If the child gives up the school place after registration, you must notify us in writing, and the paid registration fee will not be refunded
Telephone: 2449 9879