Information on Admission for 2023/24 School Year
*School have join the Kindergarten Education Scheme
<2023-2024 K1 Class Admission places>
K1 Class: 54 for AM Section, 30 for WD Section
Transfer students application, please call for enquire
<Distribution of Application forms>
Starting from 1 September 2022, parents can apply through the following channels:
1. Take from school or
2. Download from school website or
3. Apply online (https://dki-stthomas.catholic.edu.hk/admission)
<Submission of Application forms>
Period: 1/9/2022 to 4/11/2022
Time: 8:45am to 5:30pm (Mon to Fri) / 9:00am to 12:30pm (Sat)
Apply Online: The applicant need to upload student photo, copy of HK birth certificate or valid proof of residence in HK, copy of a Catholic Certificate of Baptism (if applicable) and pay the application fee($40) by AlipayHK.
By Hand: The applicant should return the application form together with photo, copy of HK birth certificate or valid proof of residence in HK, copy of a Catholic Certificate of Baptism (if applicable) and $40 application fee.
The school will notify parents of the date, time and related arrangements for the interview via email.
This session will be held in Zoom, and you will receive a link to participate after application.
The interview is conducted through group games (the child can be accompanied by one parent)
Parent must accompany your child and come for the interview on the time arragned
The interview is mainly conducted in Cantonese. If necessary, parent may choose to use Putonghua or English when making the application.
*The open day will be held as scheduled depending on the changes in the epidemic situation
<Announcement of admission list>
Parent will be informed by email or SMS on or before 16 December 2022 whether your child is admitted or not.
1. Territory-wide registration date is 7 to 5 January 2023
2. Submission of "2023/24 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission" / "Admission Pass" / "Provisional Registration Letter" as a registration document together with the registration fee ($900)
3. From the end of January to the beginning of February 2023, the reserve students will be notified by phone to go to the school for registration (the documents and fees in item 2 above must be provided during registration)
4. If the child gives up the school place after registration, you must notify us in writing, and the paid registration fee will not be refunded
Telephone: 2449 9879