Vision & Mission
Core Values of St. Thomas' Catholic Kindergarten
We view education as our mission. To accomplish this mission our school: encourages students to pursue and embrace truth and justice, cherish life, consolidate the values of "family", nurture them to be wholesome in body, mind and soul and, at the same time, teaching them something they can use in "real life" so they can develop their potential.
Therefore, our curriculum places great emphasis on nurturing students in such a way that they will:
- Model themselves on Christ, love others and themselves and care for the needy and vulnerable
- Recognize, appreciate, respect and explore life in its full meaning
- Honour their parents, respect and regard teachers and peers, love and respect their spouse and foster filial harmony in the family
- Be objective, pursue the truth and the rules to recognize that "God is eternal"
- Set a good example for students, uphold justice
Schoool Mission & Vision
Our Christ is the foundation of our entire education structure, learn to love Jesus the same way our Patron St. Thomas did, nurture kindness and the courage to explore, fostering children who are understanding, creative so they can grow up happily and healthily.
To uphold the education spirit and philosophy of Hong Kong Catholic Diocese, propagating the spirit of Christian love and service through following the example of our patron St. Thomas in seeking the truth, respecting God and loving one another, and guide children to establish a correct attitude to life.
Integrity, Kindness, Honesty and Faithfulness, Respecting God and Loving each other
Respecting God and love each other, loving Jesus and sacrifice for the truth